The Karbach Brewing Company Tour

Karbach Brewing Company is the second fastest growing brewery in the United States, and it's no wonder why. They make good beer. Oh, is that beer good. Even the styles that I don't really like that much, they do them well. The Weisse Versa, the Mother in Lager, the Yule Shoot Your Eye Out, they're all good. In fact, I haven't met a Karbach I didn't like. And I have had most of them.

And they're located in my hometown, Houston. Hell yes.

They have a great back patio/beer garden, where you can go to drink three pints of their tasty beer by paying $12. Go. You won't regret it.

I had the El Hopadillo Negro Black IPA, the Hop Delusion double IPA, and the Adweiss, which is a beer I can't find any information on. I had never heard of it, so I tried it. It seems to be a spiced version of their Weiss Versa, or maybe something different. Whatever it is, it's good. It's full of clove and other spices, and it's sweet and easy to drink. I'm not sure if you can find it anywhere else, but if you go to the brewery, be sure to try it.

And go on the tour, too. Don't just sit there and drink your beer all night. Or even go for the bike night. Or the run night. They start at the brewery and bike or ride to different bars. Awesome.